Western Australia - Phase 4 To Launch Saturday 27th June
Premier Mark McGowan announced that on Saturday 27th of June Perth and WA will take another step closer to a normal life with the easing of further COVID-19 restrictions.
Swan Event Hire along with everyone involved in the Event Business have been waiting patiently for some good news!!
We now have it, with PHASE 4... Swan Event Hire is open for business and can't wait to work with you again. Call us to talk about your next event or special occasion.
CONTACT US OR CALL 9250 2255
- All existing gathering limits and the 100/300 rule will be removed
- The 2-square-metre physical distancing rule will continue at venues that hold more than 500 people, This rule will hopefully be removed when phase 5 is implemented, which the premier was stated as saying will go ahead by July 18th if Phase 4 is a success.
- The 2sqm rule will include staff only at venues that hold more than 500 patrons
- Removal of seated service requirements at food businesses and licensed premises, meaning Western Australians can once again enjoy a beer while standing at a pub or bar
- No requirement to maintain patron register at food businesses and licensed premises
- All events will be permitted except for large scale, multi-stage music festivals
- Unseated performances will be permitted at venues such as concert halls, live music venues, bars and pubs
- Gyms can operate unstaffed, but regular cleaning must be maintained
- The casino gaming floor reopening under agreed temporary restrictions
- Major sport and entertainment venues, a 50% capacity rule will apply
- This means Optus Stadium will be 30,633 for sport events (35,000 for concerts), HBF Park can hold 10,150 (16,500 for concerts), RAC Arena can hold 7,150 (8,250 for concerts).
restrictions on travel to remote Aboriginal communities, is yet to be announced.
For more details, see the latest information at wa.gov.au.
CONTACT SWAN EVENT HIRE For all your Marquee, Event Hire and Party Hire 9250 2255